Full Registration: includes attendance at all conference sessions from 30 Oct – 2 Nov 2022, lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments on each conference day. The Welcome Reception is included in Full Registration types. The Pre-Conference Workshop and Conference Dinner is not included in any registration type, tickets can be purchased at an additional cost. Discounts are available for lab groups with multiple attendees. If the PI registers, all group members are eligible for a discount of $100 for students and $200 for non-student registrations, on top of the Early Bird discount already applied.
Student Registration is open to those who are undertaking full-time study. Your student number and name of university must be submitted for verification when registering.
Day Registration: includes attendance at all conference sessions, lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments on the day you are registered. Day Registration does not include tickets to any social functions, tickets can be purchased at an additional cost.
|Full Registration||Early Bird||Standard|
|AGTA Student Member||$450||$500|
|Welcome Reception (Day Registration/ Guest)||$75|
|Day Registration||Early Bird||Standard|
Acknowledgement of Registration
Your registration will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements, upon receipt of your completed registration form. An Electronic tax invoice will also be issued. All updates regarding the conference will be posted to the conference website.
Each delegate will also receive a name badge upon arrival to the conference. The name badge will be your official pass and must be worn to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. Day registrants and partners will be added to guest lists for each additional event booked.
Notices – cancellation, postponement etc
All notices to:
- us/the Host must be given by email to Leishman Associates at the following address: email@example.com
- you will be given to the email address you specify in your application for registration.
Your Cancellation of your Conference Registration
You may cancel your conference registration, by notifying us by email. If you do not receive an acknowledgement by email within two business days, please contact Leishman Associates on (03) 6234 7844.
You will only be entitled to a refund or partial refund as set out below:
Your cancellation – if you cannot attend because it is unlawful (eg, covid-19)
If you are unable, or will, with certainty, be unable, to attend this Event for the reason that it is unlawful for you to travel to the venue or would be legally required to submit to quarantine or “lock-down”:
- You must notify us by email and provide particulars of the reason you cannot attend. You may notify us at any time before the commencement of the Event;
- If we accept the reasons given, and:
- there is an on-line/virtual option to attend, and you tell us that you wish to attend by that means, you must pay the registration fee for on-line/virtual attendance. If you have already paid the registration fee in full, we will refund the difference; or
- there is no option to attend by on-line/virtual means, or if you notify us that you do not wish to attend by that means, we will refund all monies actually received from you to the date of your notice.
Your cancellation – for other reasons
The following applies if you wish to cancel your attendance at the Event for any reasons other than those noted above:
- If you notify us by email before 5pm on the date that is 60 days before the Event commences, you must pay a cancellation fee of $150.00 (including GST) and if, when you give us that notice, you have paid more than that sum, we will refund the balance; or.
- If you notify us by email before 5pm on the day that is 30 days before the Event commences, you must pay one half of the full cost of your registration (plus GST). If, when you give us that notice, you have paid more than that sum, we will refund the balance; and
- You may cancel your registration after 5pm on the date that is 30 days before the Event commences, but you will not be entitled to a refund.
Cancellation or Postponement of the Event by the Host
The Host (and Leishman Associates, as the agent of the Host) may cancel or postpone the Event at any time, for any reason. We will notify you by email if any of the foregoing occurs.
- If the Event is cancelled, we will refund all monies paid to date;
- If the Event is postponed, and you tell us that you cannot or do not wish to attend on the new date, you may cancel your registration by notice to us by email. If you tell us that you wish to attend on the new date, we will retain the monies you have paid as your registration Fee for the Event as postponed. If you do not notify us that you wish to attend the Event as postponed within the period we specify when we give you notice of postponement, your registration will be cancelled unless we otherwise agree in writing, and we will refund all monies paid to date.
- If the Event is converted to fully on-line/virtual Event, (and you have not, initially, registered to attend as an on-line/virtual attendee) you may cancel your registration by notice to us by email and we will refund all monies paid to date.
- If you tell us that you wish to attend as an on-line/virtual attendee, we will refund the difference between the full (face-to-face) fee and the fee applicable to on-line/virtual attendance.
- If you do not notify us that you wish to attend the Event as an on-line/virtual attendee within the period we specify when we give you notice of conversion, your registration will be cancelled unless we otherwise agree in writing, and we will refund all monies paid to date.
Your travel and accommodation costs are at your risk
Expenses for and arrangements you may make for travel and accommodation are at your sole risk and your rights to a refund or partial refund are your sole entitlements on cancellation, postponement and conversion of the Event. We recommend that you consider making accommodation and transport arrangements that permit variation or cancellation with appropriate refunds. We further recommend that you obtain insurance (if available) that will reimburse you accommodation and transport costs in the event of cancellation.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is recommended that participants take out their own general travel insurance. It is suggested that the insurance policy should also cover loss of fees/deposit, airfares, accommodation charges, medical expenses, loss or damage to personal property and repatriation expenses.
The Insurance should cover loss arising from the cancellation of the Conference by the organisers or a person’s inability to attend due to any reason whatsoever. No responsibility is taken by the Conference Managers for any person not holding insurance.